Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dream Journal Entry 1

Setting: The Las Vegas Strip, in front of the MGM lion, my friends old house in CA
Characters: Mike, Jessica, Dad, Grandad, Nick and his sister
Action: walking north on the strip, smoking a huge blunt with Mike when Jessica starts follwing a leopard up a dark ally and I chase aftr her. Some bad guys kidnap her and I try to run to save her but my legs are weighed down. I finally get her back and chastise her for going off on her own in Las Vegas. Now I am in front of the MGM main entrance dodging zombies or monsters of some kind in the midst of a fog coming off the lion statue, then I'm at the Rigel office talking to grandad about the weather. Finally I am at home in CA when I get a call from Nick from Vista Del Lago, just saying whats up. I go over to his house but drive just past Nick's place by one house before backing up and Nick laughs to his sister and family that "he missed the house again!" Dream ends with me talking to Nick about life in Las Vegas vs life in California.

No comments:

Post a Comment